Centacare’s Domestic and Family Violence Service based in Maroochydore aims to reduce the occurrence and impact of domestic and family violence to achieve safer communities through prevention and early intervention.
We offer services to women and children experiencing domestic and family violence across the Sunshine Coast and Hinterland region.
These services include:
- Counselling services
- Assistance with Domestic Violence Orders (DVOs) and applications
- Information and referrals to legal and other support services such as sexual assault counselling, women’s wellbeing services and other family support services
- Court support for both aggrieved and respondents for domestic and family violence matters at Caloundra, Maroochydore and Noosa courts
- Safety planning for women and children
- Safety upgrades to support women and children to remain in their home (determined by eligibility)
- Community education and awareness.
How we work with you
Our specialist team provide a safe and confidential service. We understand the need for respect and equity in relationships and aim to educate, support and empower families to make safe and healthy choices.
Clients also have the opportunity to access our Family and Relationship Service for post crisis counselling in relation to issues such as parenting, grief and loss and family law court counselling.
Please contact us on: 5430 9300 or via email at email@example.com